In this special episode, Dr. Diane Kelsall, previous interim editor-in-chief for CMAJ, interviews Dr. Andreas Laupacis, new editor-in-chief of the Canadian Medical Association Journal.
They chat about:
- first impressions after two days on the job
- his vision for the journal
- his life as the child of refugee parents
- the state of health care today
- his proudest accomplishments during his career up to this point
- why he decided it was time to stop doing clinical work
Subscribe to CMAJ Podcasts on Apple Podcasts, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Overcast, Instacast, or your favourite aggregator. You can also follow us directly on our SoundCloud page or you can visit www.cmaj.ca/page/multimedia/podcasts.