The February 3rd issue summary podcast is presented by Dr. John Fletcher, editor-in-chief, and Dr. Ken Flegel, senior editor.
Dr. Fletcher and Dr. Flegel discuss the following topics:
- HPV vaccination and its effects on sexual behaviour in adolescent girls
- Discovery of a founder mutation for congenital sucrase-isolmaltase deficiency in an Inuit community
- CHEP recommendations on sodium intake
- Cancer and pre-cancer of the anus
- The dangers of floppy eyelid syndrome
- Grief’s extraordinary power
- Ethical approval for studies involving human participants
NEW! Subscribe to CMAJ Podcasts on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, Instacast, or your favourite aggregator. You can also follow us directly on our SoundCloud page. Our podcasts are also released on cmaj.ca and here on the blogs.