The February 17th issue summary podcast is presented by Dr. Kirsten Patrick, deputy editor, and Dr. Matthew Stanbrook, deputy editor.
Dr. Patrick and Dr. Stanbrook discuss the following:
- Adverse outcomes among patients co-prescribed clarithromycin and statins
- Cost-effectiveness of screening for hepatitis C
- Sofosbuvir to treat hepatitis C
- Unsanctioned travel restrictions related to Ebola
- Caring for Aboriginal patients
- Lung-protective ventilation
- Alicia Priest (1953-2015) on living with ALS
Subscribe to CMAJ Podcasts on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, Instacast, or your favourite aggregator. You can also follow us directly on our SoundCloud page. Our podcasts are also released on cmaj.ca and here on the blogs.