The March 3rd issue summary podcast is presented by Dr. Kirsten Patrick, deputy editor, and Dr. Domhnall MacAuley, associate editor.
Dr. Patrick and Dr. MacAuley discuss the following:
- Seasonal variation of nocturnal leg cramps
- Concerns over the use of quinine to treat leg cramps
- Quality indicators of pharmacotherapy
- Dangers of trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole co-prescribed with spironolactone
- IV immunoglobulin as therapy
- Human myiasis in Canada
- Use of primary care EMR data for research
- What’s happening on CMAJ Blogs
Subscribe to CMAJ Podcasts on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, Instacast, or your favourite aggregator. You can also follow us directly on our SoundCloud page. Our podcasts are also released on cmaj.ca and here on the blogs.