Lorenzo Madrazo is a medical student in the Class of 2019 at the University of Ottawa
Grade 3 out of 6 systolic—
A harsh tone
I listened to carefully.
Yet I failed to hear
the wearied decrescendo of your sighs;
the pain colouring your voice. ...continue reading
Highlights from the April 21st issue of CMAJ, presented by Dr. Diane Kelsall, deputy editor.
- Persistence of meningococcal immunity
- Heart failure and ejection fraction
- Pitted keratolysis
- Canada can afford universal pharmacare
- Failure to address at-risk drinking
- Drinking water advisories