Highlights from the March 17th issue of CMAJ, presented by Dr. John Fletcher, editor-in-chief, and Dr. Domhnall MacAuley, associate editor.
Dr. Fletcher and Dr. MacAuley discuss the following:
- How different duty schedules affect day-time sleepiness of residents (in-depth author interview)
- Using the Rowland Universal Dementia Assessment Scale (RUDAS) cognitive assessment tool for multicultural populations (in-depth author interview)
- Who gets appropriate follow-up after visiting an emergency department for chest pain (in-depth author interview)
- How to manage neonatal jaundice
- Frequent night-time urination
- Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome from daily cannabis use
- Eruptive xanthomas in tattoos
- Atrial mass in molar pregnancy
Subscribe to CMAJ Podcasts on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, Instacast, or your favourite aggregator. You can also follow us directly on our SoundCloud page. Our podcasts are also released on cmaj.ca and here on the blogs.